Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Summary

The intent of this Blog is to share some experiences I have had as a cardiac patient for some 24 years and to provide a forum of discussion on experiences others have had with their cardiac conditions. I will also indicate what I did wrong, did not do, or made wrong assumptions with my cardiac conditions that may keep others from making the same mistakes.

I would hope we could share some alternative treatment methods that have been successful or any that have not been so successful in treating your heart disease. This is not intended to be a one stop, know-it-all site, but one where some general discussions can be developed and shared with those of us who are faced with so many treatment options.

I know many are confused with the vast amount of material on cardiac conditions, alternative treatments, and medical terms used for cardiac conditions. It is hoped the sections of the Alternative Heart will be useful to clarify your questions and put them in an understandable format.

No comments: